To email a particular invoice to your customer, go to EzzyBooks landing (home) page. Search for the invoice you wish to email to your customer.
- Under the action tab, select the action drop down list box.
- Click ‘Send’ from the list. A popup opens pre-populating all the customer’s email, Subject with Invoice number added.
- If you want to copy other recipients on this email, enter their email addresses separated by a semi-colon.
- If you will like to receive a copy of the email, check the box ‘Send me a copy of this email’
- You can edit the subject title. It’s usually pre-populated with the Invoice number and your company name.
- Enter additional note to your customer. See screenshot below on how additional notes are presented to your clients.
- If you want to include payment link to this email for your customers to pay this invoice, check the box beside ‘Include a payment link to enable online payment for this document’ and your preferred payment links. Select either ‘Secured Credit Card (Stripe Payment)’ or ‘PayPal Express Checkout’ box. Remember you can send both payment options to your customers.
- You can attach supporting file(s) (documents, images etc.) to your email. If you have more than one file, check the box beside ‘Attach Multiple documents’ and select multiple files.
- When you are ready, click the ‘Send Email’ button to email the invoice and it’s supporting documents to your customers.